Quality of Life

Some people like to say, "Eat well, do good, get exercise, and die anyway," as some sort of excuse for partying, being unhealthy and/or being inconsiderate. This logic has no place in a happy, fulfilling and successful life. Regardless of when you die, you want the life you live today, and tomorrow to be the best life you can possibly have. There is no excuse for not doing the best for yourself and the best you can for those you love. Even if I were going to die in six months, I still would continue my diet exactly as I do (if not do even better) because I want the highest quality for my life. The quantity is quite irrelevant.

~Raederle Phoenix Jacot

"Are you really sure that a floor can't also be a ceiling?" ~ M. C. Escher

Monday, May 24, 2010

Moving Forward Happily

I'm thinking of starting up a new blog for my transformation over to a 100% raw food diet. It's going to be a long journey with lots of learning and healing. Already the process is beginning in my mind, and spirit and somewhat in my body.

I've been very busy lately with launching my custom art creation business off of it's feet. I'm thinking of creating myself a messenger bag with my own artwork silk-screened onto it so that I can advertise myself without even saying anything.

My recent project has been creating Andy Pope's Music Transcription website. It's been a long, and somewhat difficult task; but I'm pleased with what it is so far and am looking forward to expanding it.

A friend from the writer's group is considering me for their band's logo and album art and someone from the Raw Food Meetup group here in the Bay Area of California wants me to design their tattoo sleeve even though he doesn't have the money for it yet.

It's a start.

No comments: